Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Excercise Physiologist is a good fit.

I typed this post on January 31st, but never posted it. Can you tell I am catching up since neglecting my poor blog

Well today I went and met with my exercise physiologist and she was great. We had a chat about my goals, and dietary needs. I also had a fitness test which I aced :) She said she will need to changer her program because my results completely screwed her average for her chemo patients and I will need a whole different program!

So the plan is for me to see a dietitian and get my diet into check without restricting calories (a big no no while on chemo) and then to get an exercise program and see her once a week for the beginning for the first month. She will give me at at home exercise plan so I can follow the program from home and still see results. Then I will have another 10 weeks of training (once a fortnight) and by then I will nearly be over all this cancer crap so I can get on with life! I will keep you posted on how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment